LeBron James: No issues with leg, focused on resting up for Game 7
CLEVELAND -- LeBron James avoided what could have been a severe, season-ending injury when Larry Nance Jr. crashed into his right leg in the fourth quarter of the Cleveland Cavaliers' 109-99 Game 6 victory over the Boston Celtics in the Eastern Conference finals Friday. Nance fell to the floor after contesting a shot by? Jayson Tatum?and James had already turned his head toward the other end of the court as he signaled that the possession should belong to Cleveland as the ball went out of bounds, making him unable to avoid the contact. "I just felt someone fall into my leg and my leg kind of went in," James said. "I felt some pain throughout my entire right side of my ankle into my leg. I was just hoping for the best, obviously, because I've seen so many different injuries, and watching basketball with that type of injury, someone fall into one's leg standing straight up. Luckily, I was able to finish the game." ...
from ABC News: Sports https://ift.tt/2GRTCEr
from ABC News: Sports https://ift.tt/2GRTCEr
No comments